Tuesday, May 1, 2007

The Age of Taurus

So a friend of mine posted this thing on Myspace that has a break down of what people, according to their Zodiac sign are like. In general, these things are fallacious at best, but I liked what this one had to say. Of course, I also enjoy having my ego stroked. But then, who doesn't? I just thought there was a bit of truth in these ... plural, since I'm on the cusp of Aries and Taurus (depending on what you're looking at).

TAURUS- The Cutie
MOST AMAZING KISSER. Very high appeal. Love is one of a kind. Very romantic. Most caring person you will ever meet! Entirely creative. Extremely random and proud of it. Freak. Spontaneous. Great at telling Stories. Not a Fighter, But will Knock your lights out if it comes down to it. Someone you should hold on to. The most gorgeous people on Earth (only a few) but can be recognized easily.

ARIES- Irresistible
Nice Love is one of a kind. Great listeners Very Good in bed... Lover not a fighter, but will still knock you out. Trustworthy. Always happy. Loud. Talkative. Outgoing VERY FORGIVING. Loves to make out. Has a beautiful smile. Generous. Strong. THE MOST IRRESISTIBLE.


Just something amusing. Anyway.

So I'm moving in three weeks. Exciting! Say hella cool, California. Dude.

Please, if I start talking like that, shoot me.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Californians do not say "hella" but we do call Taco Bell either "toxic hell" or "toxic smell." Just try not to exchange smoking for surfing. You'd be a different guy!