Monday, April 23, 2007

Fuck Finals!

Fuck finals with a capital FUCK! It's Monday, I have one presentation to give and one paper to write ... one of the two will be done by 9pm. This is the most wonderful feeling ever! I'm SOOOOO close to done with the fucking degree and with Pittsburgh and cannot wait to start my life over again somewhere new. Most people this week will hate finals, will find the idea of leaving for another summer bittersweet ... if they're leaving that is ... or all their friends are. But you know what, it's better to be a leaver than a levee. Leavee? Leavie ... Leavey. Whatever. Come on 6pm. I can't wait to embarass myself with this presentation and then blow out of there like a gail force wind ... much like the ones whiping around the Cathedral today.

Look out Sacramento, here I come. Boston, consider yourself warned. Gentlemen, gird your loins.

No comments: